Tuesday, August 22, 2006

AND IT"S ALL GOOD

Ya treat me, bad
When I treat ya, good
Ya don't understand
What should be, understood.
I showed ya the life
That I said I would
When ya crush the heart
Ya only get scars and blood.
How ya, live the lie
And say, it's good
Twisted, sadistic love
Goin' where no one should.
I tried to make it right
Now I know, no one could
For awhile, I'll be unhappy
While ya, say your good.
But ya missed out
On something, ya should
And I'm left to understand
What should be, understood.

September 8, 2000

2 comments:

Dollar Kidd said...

This is my in your face version, of you are never going to be happy, because you can't even decided what happy is. and without drama you are lost. this has an eminem beat to it.
ha ha... yeah, ruthless.

Anonymous said...

...i like this...