Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CRYING IN THE RAIN

Crying in the rain
Soaking with pain
Screaming through the night
Blinded in the light
Lonely and cold
No one to hold
A fist, I am clenching
My agony I am drenching
In shadows, I am hiding
My sanity it is sliding
But with you, or without
I must stand, beyond doubt
To walk on my own
For even together, we are still alone
Remembering the best
Forgetting the rest
And I will not be lonely
For I am only
Whining in a sprinkle
Damp with a tingle

December 10, 1999

2 comments:

Dollar Kidd said...

I like this one... it is about mixing weather and feeling and putting physical feeling with emotions. And in the end it isn't really that bad as you first may think it to be.

Anonymous said...

no it is not because you are not alone you have your thoughts and your inner you