Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WHAT YOU FEEL

I want you to feel
The love, in my touch
And to think, of it as such.
I want you to see, my heart
Through my eyes
For this is where, the truth lies.
Those sweet soft kisses
Is merely love, changing faces
In the many, spontaneous places.
I labeled a rose as your symbol
For your bliss, and sorrow
Yet learning, hence bettering tomorrow.
Anyone can see your glamour
But not everyone, knows
The trace, of a red rose.
Like forecasting the weather
Are the feelings, of thee
Emotions in words, the nature in me.
Just a simple hug, is a passionate link
So what you feel, is all in the way you think.

October 11, 2000

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent.

Dollar Kidd said...

This is mostly a sappy "medley" if you look it has a couple previous titles in the poem.
Trace of a Red Rose
The Nature in Me

Anonymous said...

very sappy but very good