Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DIARY OF DARKNESS

Have you ever wrote a page
In the Diary of Darkness
Prince of death takes any age
Tells you it's ok, with a smerk of harshness...
Willing to trade your ounce of pain
For you families cup of sorrow
On the verge of insane
Scared, tired, and afraid of tomorrow...
The tears roll down your cheek
After each tear you let out a sigh
A voice, is calling, saying you are weak
After this tear is that when you die...
No one understands, as you cry alone
Your pain is well hidden, your smile not faded
Who cares, your life is unknown
You feel your friendships have been traded...
Well my friend I once wrote in this book
It's all behind me now, for more than a year
Weak I was, strength is what it took
I lived for a smile, that is why I am still here...

July 2005

3 comments:

Dollar Kidd said...

well what do you think it is about?
something that most people don't write about. and most people never kknow they face it until it is too late...

Anonymous said...

yu are good

Anonymous said...

dont stop writing your good....